Saturday, December 29, 2012

Graffiti


These photos were taken by my friend Mariell for one of our school activities. We went all the way from Dimasalang to Intramuros for these gaudy graffiti's. Pretty cool, huh? Each of them is full of character, which is a good thing because they helped us unleash the distinctiveness in us, which was the main purpose of the shoot.



This Miley Cyrus & Max Azria jacket is definitely one of my favorite pieces from my wardrobe. It's just so.. perfect. It goes well with anything. My closest friends know how much I love Miley Cyrus. (Hi Rizza!) I've been a huge fan since Hannah Montana. And I'll always be a fan in spite of everything. You know, as we grow up, she grows up too; so I can say that she's quite normal din naman. Labo. Haha. Anyway, so yeah, because of my Miley Cyrus addiction I have also come to love her clothing line. I own tons of tops from her line. When the first collection was released, I kept on bugging my aunt from the US to buy me anything from her clothing line and can you imagine my reaction the moment I saw them from the package? It was priceless. Felt like I found a pot of gold. Hahaha. So I wore this jacket over a black tube top, accessorized with a cute feather necklace. Paired it with these baggy pants and Terranova sneakers to keep the swag. ;)









BTS: Goofing around!




Pink leopard print jacket: Miley Cyrus and Max Azria, Feather necklace: YRYS, 
Sneakers: Terranova

xx,
R

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your thoughts about this post! :)