Thursday, June 6, 2013

Better Late Than Never

Wey hey! Guess who's back! Sorry for being MIA for the past months. Like I always say, busy bee that is me! Ever since Instagram had the mandatory “ootd”, I became sluggish when it comes to updating this blog. It ain’t easy weighing up words to say, you know! Haha, plus the fact that I totally ran out of words and ideas to put in this blog. Okay you got me, I really am just lazy. But suddenly, something hit me and made me remember that I actually have this little place in cyberspace that’s supposed to be my breathing space. Rhyming words say what! Kidding aside, I really missed blogging. I've been blogging since I was 13 or 14 yrs. old (I’m twenteen now heehee), and I honestly thought this is one thing I could do for the rest of my life.


Now that I’m back, I won’t promise you anything because school can be a total life-wrecker most of the time, but I’ll try every ounce of my best to update this blog frequently. AND I have some great news… Fabuleux Mademoiselle has sponsors now! And I’m going to hold my first ever giveaway soon! Yay! Sounds exciting right? It's a good come back after all! I am just so grateful to the generous people behind the shops who are sponsoring me. You’ll get to know these shops on my upcoming posts! For now, here’s the ultra mega late blog post that I haven’t posted yet without me realizing it. Haha. When I had my laptop fixed, a lot of outfit shots were deleted and these were the only photos I saved. I’m probably 5 pounds lighter in these photos so bear with me. Haha. Hey, better late than never ;) So what do you think of my outfit?








Outfit details:
Top: MANGO, Button down shirt: KAMISETA, Accessories: GREEN BERRIES, Bag: GAP, Jeans: GUESS, Wedges: RUSTY LOPEZ

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your thoughts about this post! :)