Saturday, December 29, 2012

Goody Come Play Event

This was the Goody event I attended months ago. Yet another late blog post. Let's just pretend that it happened yesterday. HAHAHA.

I was under the VIP invite of Dani Barretto, one of the most promising bloggers here in the Philippines. It was a Come Play event, meaning, they had workshops for hair styling, blogging, modeling, and whatnots.

They had top stylists and bloggers as their speakers -- Alyanna Martinez, Camille Co, and Divine Lee. I have to admit that I learned a lot from this workshop. I need to attend more of these for when it comes handy. One more thing I loved from this event was that, they had way too many freebies! Each guest went home with a special package from Goody. They also had different booths! And a freedom wall! I'm pretty sure everyone who went to this event pampered themselves and felt really beautiful to the extremes.

There was a not-so fashion show after the workshop for those people who wanted to try out to be Goody's next model.


Camille Co discussing about blogging






Gorgeous Divine Lee teaching the proper way to become a top model



FREEDOM WALL!

Blowout Bar! I still have my free blowout!

Photobooth!

With Dani Barretto


With Lissa Kahayon

My model friend, Mars. NAKS! Hahaha





While waiting for the fashion show, I did what I do best. HAHAHA



My crushie DJ Callum David spinning at Bench MOA





Best way to end that day? Indulge in Rainbow snow cone :)


Top: Jellybean, Jeans: Gap, Ring: Regina's Gift Store, Bag & beaded cuff: gift

I'M A GOODY GIRL!

xx,
R

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your thoughts about this post! :)