Saturday, October 6, 2012

Turquoise

The outfit I wore during the TOMS Good Folk Fest event. I fell in love with this turquoise mullet shirt from Z'Closet the moment I saw it online that I had to buy it in a heartbeat. I had it on fresh from the package. Haha. Honestly, I have a thing for mullet shirts and skirts. Dramatic with a bit of edge, why not? They make an effortless statement. You can wear them anywhere without sacrificing fashion itself. They're always on-the-go. Paired mine with a black bandage skirt and silver flats. I just kept minimal accessories because the color of my shirt is loud enough. What do you think?







Excuse the ice cream stain on my shirt. I can be messy while eating ice cream sometimes. Haha.


Anddddd... I made it to Z'Closet's SPOTTED album. Hahaha. Z'Closet has got to be one of my favorite online shops. They cater really nice clothes with a reasonable/affordable price. Thank you for this Zia Marquez!


Shirt: Z'Closet, Ring: Regina's Gift Shop, Shoes, bag and necklace: Anonymous

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your thoughts about this post! :)