Friday, October 5, 2012

TOMS Good Folk Fest

Since I've been MIA in the blogosphere for weeks, I've decided to blog another event post; which is, by the way, one of my backlogs. I've been quite busy lately. Midterms, school works, dance competition, school works, crappy internet connection, college week, school works -- busy bee, that is me.

This was the TOMS Good Folk Fest event held at Mercato. It was indeed a night full of fun and music! Unlimited drinks, cotton candy, gummy candies, popcorn, oatmeal choco chip cookies (which were superb!), ice cream, and the irresistible *wait for it...* red velvet cupcakes -- you wouldn't even mind daring yourself to indulge in these! Not to mention, you were surrounded by some well-known bloggers, artists, entrepreneur.. and dj. The feeling is so divine! I can't help but fangirl! Hahaha. So yeah, this event is for TOMS (you don't say? Lol). It was organized by my friend's ultimate crush Mike Concepcion. A couple of artists performed. And can I just say, I so love how fashion blogger Nicole Andersson hosted the event. She's someone I look up to. Not that she's only gorgeous, but she's also witty and natural. And very kind, too.

The venue was jam-packed. There were way too many prizes and raffles the whole night; you will definitely lost track of time! Gosh, I love attending events like this! They never run out of stuffs to give away!




Our passes



Treats!!!



These red velvet cupcakes were sooooo good. You jel? Haha.



There was also a live art exhibit.



More treats!!!





This was the part where the fashion bloggers were obliged to give away invites for the next TOMS event. Luckily, me and my friend won 2 invites! My invite was from Laureen. Yiheeeee she was smiling at me when she gave it, I'm kilig. Hahaha.


One of the bands who performed





My friend Mariell won a pair of TOMS shoes! Yeyyyy! :)

With THE Mike Concepcion

When DJ Callum David arrived, my world literally stopped. I knew I just had to take a picture with him. Good thing there were only a few people left when he started spinning. Haha!

With Mike again. He reminds of someone. Dot dot dot..

My baby, spinning

Dream come true. Hahaha!♥

With fashion blogger Laureen Uy! It's my second time meeting her and I'm glad we got to chitchat for a minute this time! She said sorry if she looks haggard already. It didn't show! She's still very gorg.

I won a Nuvos earcandy!!! Thanks Nicole!

With Nicole Andersson. She's so nice and really approachable! I asked her if I could take a picture with her and she said, "Sure!". Like Laureen, she said sorry because according to her she's hulas na. But I told her she still look pretty! Her reaction was so funny! When we saw her again before she went home, she smiled at us and said thank you.♥


I manage to take home one jar of candies. Mua ha ha.

With Frank Magalona.

Me and Mariell's photobooth picture. Hahaha!


xx,
R♥


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your thoughts about this post! :)