Thursday, September 20, 2012

THE WANTED Live in MANILA! 09.14.12 (Part 1)

I don't even know how to begin writing this post, because the moment I think of everything that happened that night.. I'm starting to fangirl. This is just the BEST. NIGHT. EVER. Me, my sister Nikki, and my friend Mariell enjoyed a lot! I had so much fun more than I ever did in any other concerts that I've been to! This concert slayed them all! 

I'm such a huge fan of The Wanted. The day I discovered them, I stayed all night watching their videos on Youtube. They are indeed UK's sexiest band!!! I'm a massive fan of One Direction too, by the way. I just can't help but drool over British/Irish boys. I LOVE THEM.

September 14, 2012 is truly my lucky day. I was really desperate to watch their concert and can you imagine my enthusiasm when I found out that I'll be watching them! I was literally jumping and shouting for joy! Thanks to Krissy and Ericka for the VIP tickets! These girls are really heaven's sent! Aaaaahh I love them!

Nathan Skyes is my favorite member of The Wanted. He's so cute and charming! Plus, we have the same age. ;) Siva Kaneswaran is sooooo much hotter and handsome in person! Honestly speaking, he's the most gorgeous among them! He looks like a Greek god! Jay McGuiness and Tom Parker were such great entertainers. They're so good-looking and undeniably hot too! But among all of them, I'm mostly attracted to Max George! Haha! He's so freakin hottttt that when he went out of the stage I felt like melting totes. I hope they really come back soon here in the Philippines!

Oh, did I mention that 4/5 noticed me while fangirling during their concert? :) YES! When they entered the stage, Nathan saw my banner and he stopped, stared, and smiled at me for a couple of seconds! He gave me that meaningful look! (Well, look at my banner hahaha) He pointed, smiled, gave hand signals, stared, smiled, pointed at me many times all throughout the concert! As well as Max! He smiled, pointed, and winked at me many times! We had a lot of eye-to-eye contact! Goshhhh I feel like dying. Haha! Jay waved and smiled at me, even mimicking my "fist pump" move on one of their songs. Haha! And Siva, omg! He smiled and pointed at me! There's this part wherein he was the first one to sing and everyone was so quiet, and I screamed like crazy! He stared and smiled at me while he's singing! Haha! I'm such a fangirl you could tell! Hah! Tom didn't notice me, though. Oh well. Haha!

So.. I won't prolong your excitement anymore! I uploaded a lot of photos here! And this is just Part 1! Let them speak for themselves! ENJOY! :)

PS. Sorry for the other photos. I don't know why it uploaded like that, they appear rotated naman on my picture viewer. :(

ME AND MAX WERE WEARING THE SAME (ALMOST) SHIRT! HAHA!

Me, Ericka, Krissy, my sister Nikki


My beautiful sister
















































































@NBC Tent, The Fort, Taguig

PS. THEY PERFORMED THEIR NEW SINGLE "I FOUND YOU" FOR THE FIRST TIME EVER! ONLY IN MANILA! WHOOOOPPPP! WE'RE DAMN LUCKY!
I really love this song!
THEY ARE SO FRIGGIN GOOD LIVE!!!

Found this on Youtube.


xx,
R

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your thoughts about this post! :)