Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Tagaytay. (December 2011)

It’s the last day of 2011.. exactly 4:03 in the morning.. and I’m still wide awake. I suppose this is the effect of the Grande Toffee Nut Latte I drank on our way from Tagaytay to Bulacan last night. Coffee has a pretty good kick in me, particularly when I’m studying, just when I need it the most. Well, depends on how strong the coffee is. Even so, it’s my certified all-nighter and I love it. But not at times like this when you lack hours of sleep due to a hectic vacay sched, mainly if you were on the road for 11 hours.

I had a really great bonding time with my aunt, cousin, and sister, though. Tagaytay is such a gorgeous place, known for its scenic views, especially the “small but deadly” Taal Volcano located in the middle of the Taal Lake. The climate is extremely chilly from nightfall ‘til daylight, in particular. So it was certainly a bad idea for me to wear short shorts. That’s why I ended up grabbing a hot coffee from Starbucks.

Wanna rock ‘em boots, scarves, leather jackets, and other winter clothes? Tagaytay is the place to be, then.. where people won’t give you serious looks for wearing such.

Too bad I haven’t transfered the photos from the camera yet. Idle me. Meanwhile, here’s a photo I got from Google, overlooking the Taal Lake and Volcano.  

credits to blog.mangotours.com


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your thoughts about this post! :)