Sunday, March 21, 2010

What do stars do?



For my 17th post (I think), I hollowed out into my vast thoughts of randomness and ended up posting this. This is the Milky Way Galaxy.

Since I was a tot, I’ve been dreaming to become an astronomer or astrophysicist. I excel a lot in our Science class when solar system is the topic. In point of fact, it’s one of my interests. I just love staring at the sky engulfed by the darkness of night and setting eyes on these teensy weensy stuffs that scintillate on the heavens. Hitherto, whenever I walk home in my dormitory at night (well I usually go home at night because I tend to review in the nearest Starbucks branch) I always look up and gaze at the skies, eager to see at least just one star. When that happens, my night is emphatically made.

In my own perspective, stars at night signal the end of another day, make you look forward for tomorrow. They metaphorically enthuse me to go sky-high and fulfill my own dreams and be the best star that I can be. After all, what do stars do? They SHINE.

xo,
R <3

P.S.
STARDUST is one of the best movies ever. Just saying. LOL ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your thoughts about this post! :)