Saturday, May 12, 2012

Revamp.

Just realized that I need to start blogging again, like, real blogging. Ever since Twitter and Tumblr came in, I've been totally distracted (and idle) to spend time in Blogger. I know. Microblogging has been extremely fun that all the thoughts you have in mind can be summed up in 140 characters or less. As well as reblogging, which is actually the mainstream task of Tumblr. Imagine, you have a specific/random thought in your system and when you see a picture or text that matches your thought, you'll instantly reblog it and voila!, no need to create your own blog post. That has been my life for the past 2 years now. But lately, I started writing articles again and began creeping on my fashion icons' blogs, which, as a matter of fact, inspire me to express my thoughts through real blogging just like old times. So better brace yourselves for the upcoming random posts from me. Haha. I hope I can update this blog more often, though. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your thoughts about this post! :)