Thursday, December 31, 2009

Goodbye 2009, Hello 2010! (Year-end blog entry for all of my friends. Please take time to read it. Thanks. :D )

The chiming of the bells, draftiness of the dawn, exchanging of presents, whiff of the puto bumbong and bibingka plus the roasted chestnuts, cracking of fireworks/crackers, bellowing of noise... this is indeed the holiday season. According to one song, this is the season to be jolly. Well, it really is. This is the most anticipated time of the year, that’s why we tend to take some serious fuss on how to spend it each year and think what cuisine to lay on the banquet table. Notwithstanding, whether with profusion or at least enough needs, we still end up celebrating this season blissfully.

Due to our own delight, we fail to discern and mull over how the deprived spend theirs. Now that 2009’s about overhaul and 2010’s drawing closer, I wonder how they make the other awaited season merry on the streets or in the shanties. I can’t imagine it. Nothing much, just thought about it.

2009 has got to be one of the most noteworthy years in our lives. Too much has happened, be it for the best or for the worst. As for me, this year gave the first major tweaking in my life. I hafta bequeath the life that I inured to live together with my long time comrades, and enter college. 2009 opened a great deal of opportunities for me. Too many to mention, but making new friends is what I love most.

Let me take this chance to thank these people for the love, care, and support they give:

BSPT1B First Semester ‘09 – a whole spanking bunch of people who added exhilaration in my life. The block that I devoured my first five months in college. The block that never failed to make me roll with laughter. The block that I considered as a family. The block that showed their full-support to me, especially during the dance competition. HAHAHAHA. :D Seriously though, I can’t thank you enough for doing that. I didn’t expect to see that kind of support. Thank you quite much, from the bottom of my hypothalamus. I miss and love y’all to bits. :-*

A propos to BSPT1B Second Semester, I’m looking forward of knowing you guys all the more for the next three months. :) Love y’all. <3

Crutches ‘n Canes – the dance troupe that I dearly love. Thanks for everything! There’s no dull moment with you. Love you guys! :) We’re the bomb! LMAO. >:) When are we going to do our next video, Coco? ;)

To my other college friends, you know who you are, thank you so much. Love you all. Mwaaahh! :-*

Of course, I’ll never forget to mention my high school friends. TIMPI ’09, VESH, BOF, QUEEN R-ians, TAQUMA – I miss and love you all! As in! Haha! Thanks for the moments that we shared together. See you all real soon! Xoxo. :-*

And to..

GOD – for all the blessings that I and my family received this 2009, and for surrounding me with these awesome people! Everything I do, I do it for You. I love You, above all.

That’s it. New year, new life. HAPPY NEW YEAR Y’ALL! Have a great on! Take time to thank God for all the pieces of good fortune this 2009. God bless us all! Spread the love!

Love and rockets,
Rina <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your thoughts about this post! :)