Monday, July 8, 2013

Abstract


                           

There was a point in my life when I've become so obsessed with everything mullet - mullet skirts, mullet shirts, mullet tops.. NOT mullet hair, though. Haha! So when I saw this shirt from Zhe'Closet, I just knew I had to own it. Mullet shirt with beautiful prints? A+wesome. You see, mullet shirts add a dash of drama to any look. Just team 'em up with shorts and you're good to go! With items like these in your closet, you can never go wrong. Tell me what you think!






You can also try different hairstyles for this look! It looks chic when you let your hair down and looks preppy when you put it up in a bun. ;)



Outfit details:
Zhe'Closet mullet shirt

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your thoughts about this post! :)