Tuesday, August 14, 2012

J'aime Macaron de Paris


French macarons are sweet meringue-based confectionery made with egg whites, icing sugar, granulated sugar, almond powder or ground almond, and food coloring.

I’ve been craving for French macarons for weeks already and I didn’t have a time to grab it until yesterday. The thought of it is already heavenly, what more if you are actually indulging in one. Thank God for Bizu. They have such fine and delectable French macarons. Totally satisfactory. It’s a little bit pricy but definitely worth every bite.




Yesterday, I had Butterscotch, Raspberry, Mango, and their newest flavor Blue Cheese. I was looking for my forever favorite Pistachio macarons but sorry to say, they’re not available at the moment. They have some Pistachio macarons but they were “damaged” and to be returned to the manufacturer. I insisted them that it’s okay and I’ll still buy it but they told me that it would be unfair in my part because it was… damaged. So imagine my perseverance that lead to dismay! Haha.



Here are the all the flavors of Macarons de Paris from Bizu:

BLUEBERRY

BUTTERSCOTCH

CHOCOLATE MINT

CHOCOLATE

COFFEE

LEMON

MANGO

PISTACHIO - my fave!

RASPBERRY - my fave!

ROSE - my fave!

VANILLA


And someday when I go to Paris, France, I'll make sure to savor macarons from Angelina (Rumpelmayers), Pierre Hermé, and Ladurée. Macarons de Paris are divine.❤


BIZU STORE LOCATIONS:


Greenhills
The Promenade, Greenhills Shopping Center
San Juan City

G/L Greenbelt 2, Ayala Center
Makati City

G/L Concession Area, St. Luke's Medical Center
Fort Bonifacio Global City, Taguig City

G/F Corte delas Palmas, Alabang Town Center
Muntinlupa City

3/L Glorietta 4, Ayala Center
Makati City


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your thoughts about this post! :)