Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Pink Friday

What I wore to Nicki Minaj's Pink Friday Tour concert! (Will blog about it on my upcoming post)



 Dress: Forever 21, Wedges: Figliarina, Blazer: Cotton On, Bag: gift, Necklace: gift from ♥, Ring: Regina's

Since it was a last minute plan, I came up with this outfit for, like, 5 minutes. I just grabbed the first one I saw in my closet because I was so stoked. Haha! It's not seen clearly but my dress has star prints on them. I just accented my outfit with this hot pink bag. Star (I thought of Starships, hence, star. Haha)  + pink = the closest I got from being Nicki Minajesque. If I knew earlier that I'll be able to watch her concert, I should've dip-dyed my hair pink! Oh well. :) Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your thoughts about this post! :)