Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Happy birthday my Supermomma!



Isn't she lovely? :)


Happy birthday to the best mom in the world!!! More to come!!!

Words are not enough to describe how grateful am I to have such a wonderful mother like her! She’s really one for the books! I know I am so not the nicest daughter (I think I would rather pass as the naughtiest one, haha),  that’s why I am totally amazed with my mom’s pile of patience. When I hit rock bottom, she was the person who helped me clean-up my mess and pulled me up once again. She’s doing everything for us. I just don’t know what to do without her— the thought of it is already tear-jerking.

My mom is so incredible. I don’t know where my sister and I will be right now without her. She’s always been there by our side ever since. We are so fortunate to have a mom like her. She is more than a mother; she can handle everything. Though she gives the most menacing sermons ever, she’s our buddy most of the time. She’s too fantastic for words. To sum it all up, she’s a supermomma. I love you so much, Mama! Forever and ever! May God continue to bless us! Love love you, Mama! You’re my number one! ♥ *And I’m teary-eyed as I type this. Yes, she’s that amazing she makes me cry.*

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your thoughts about this post! :)