Friday, October 30, 2009

Hello!

Since I am trying to liven up this site a little bit more than before, I might also consider importing chosen blog entries from my Multiply site http://rinaculous.multiply.com/ I miss blogging quite much. My writing skills became dormant since I entered college (well of course good thing there's Twitter). But I don't really get to express my thoughts and feelings on Twitter, since it's more of a "status messaging" style. So, should I say that I am back to blogging? It depends, still. There are certain times of the day wherein I feel like writing. But most of the time, I feel like eating and sleeping and eating and sleeping. Now that doesn't make sense at all. Anyways, I will try to be in this thing again so better watch out for my come back. If ever. Heehee. Until then.

xo,
R

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your thoughts about this post! :)