Thursday, November 7, 2013

Foodstagram


Okay, sorry for being MIA for 2 months. I blame school for always getting in the way. Lol. BUT, I'm back and it just feels like I owe you guys an explanation.. rather, a snippet of what happened for the past 2 months. Oh I've been really, really busy.. eating and catching up on my fave tv series and eating and eating again. Lol just kidding. And if you're my follower on Instagram, you can attest to that! Why don't you let me tickle your taste buds by showing you some food I've been enjoying for quite a while? Keep reading and enjoy!




Cookie Butter and Red Velvet cupcakes from Baked Bites by ABC!



Red velvet cupcakes from SM supermarket bakery



Gelato from Fiorgelato!



Beef kimbap, Takorian, and Bibimbap from Koreanderia!


Cupcakes from The OCD Bakeshop

My new fave chocolates!


Donuts from J.Co. You can never resist these!


Newest obsession, cronuts! This one's from Krispy Kreme.

Sundae from Happy Cow

Dilly bar from Dairy Queen. It was served during our family's halloween party!

Chicken salad! I've been into this for a week now lol.




2 comments:

  1. you make me want to eat, haha! i also love your looks :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We should treat ourselves from time to time! Haha! :) Thank you so much Stephanie <3

      Delete

I would love to hear your thoughts about this post! :)