Friday, August 31, 2012

Chill Night

This is what I wore to a typical night out with my gff Mariell. We haven't been going out lately like we used to so saying that we badly need this is an understatement. We wanted to chill and relax that night and it turned out to be a really chillaxing night due to a cold weather. Best place to loosen up? Greenbelt. Whenever I want to unwind, I've always got one place in my mind: Makati. Everything in Makati, Ayala mainly, is just perfect. It has been my favorite place since I was a kid because I grew up going there from time to time. Being surrounded by malls is heavenly. I love how I can go from one mall to the other unperturbed. It's like a haven for me. One thing Ayala malls keep me from coming back is their ambiance. They have nice vibes and picturesque settings. I adore their frills. It makes me feel like I'm in a cloud nine. Haha! Anyway, let's talk about my outfit, can we? I wore a black top and paired it with a black skirt so it will look like I'm wearing a dress. Paired them off with a light-colored printed shirt appearing like a vest. Used this really nice bag to match up with my vest, put on minimal accessories, wore boots because I think it's the best time to wear them and.. tadaaaaahh! I'm good to go. What do you think? :)




























Vest: Younique, Bag: Sylvia Santos, Watch: Waterproof and glow in the dark from my Papa, Ring: Regina's Gift Store Bracelet: Gift

Credits to my awesome friend Mariell for the photos.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your thoughts about this post! :)